Zaloguj mnie automatycznie przy każdej wizycie    
Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości
Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości
Forum Integrum Consulting - Strona Główna » Pozwolenia zintegrowane

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Embattled Browns' backs Isaiah Crowell and Terrance West fai
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość

Skąd: Dolor eaque et itaque ut porro sit quam expedita aliquid a magnam ut odit consequat Ullamco quas

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 03, 2018 08:02    Temat postu: Embattled Browns' backs Isaiah Crowell and Terrance West fai Odpowiedz z cytatem

CLEVELAND, Ohio Four days after achieving called out, The Browns running backs lived down to the candid diagnosis of their position coach.

Neither Isaiah Crowell nor Terrance West made a case to be the starter in a 20 17 loss to the Redskins in an event opener Thursday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Both backs were unnecessary as the Browns rushed for 45 yards on 19 carries.

Browns coach Mike Pettine admitted there were discussion about signing Ray Rice who sat out last season after a highly publicized domestic violence issue but added such talk is"Timely,

The coach preached patience following an exhibit game in which Crowell rushed for six yards on four carries and West added 10 yards on four attempts Shaq Thompson Jersey.

The target, Pettine rumoured, Is getting more production from a young group that's been full of injuries. Rookie Duke manley(Hamstring muscle) Remains sidelined and Terrance West is just coming back to from a strained calf.

"Never a, We have now a plan James Bradberry Jersey, Pettine documented. "Can easily long preseason. Ofcourse, Terrance coming off the injury and Crow probably having overweight a load at practice, I am not going to hit the panic button wedding ceremony first preseason game about our run game Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey. I will be fine,

The rushing attack is predicted to play a big part in the Browns' offense, But it's struggled upon training camp. Montgomery blasted his group over the past weekend and Pettine told Sports Illustrated the assistant had his support for taking such a critical tone.

If the coaches hoped the tough talk and Rice rumors might spur refurbishment they saw none of it against the Redskins. Backup qb Johnny Manziel led the team in rushing with 14 yards.

"I don't feel like we struggled anything at all, Acknowledged Crowell, Who set to. "We just didn't run the ball as much and the whole family, We got for the rhythm to run the ball. An linemen(Ought to) Get a flow, The biking backs(Have got a chance to) Get a beat..,

West left without chatting with reporters.

Crowell said Rice stories are not disturbing to him.

"Less, I don't even take heed of it, He was quoted saying. "I didn't know anything about it in order to control what I can control and let the coaches and(Each of us), Let them do what they aspire to to do

"The particular only real people I heard anything said about Ray Rice is y'all,

Pettine experimented with quell the Rice talk in his post game remarks.

"I think it is premature to discuss that, He explained. "We are at ease where our room is. We would like to get those guys back and see what we have Derek Anderson Jersey. I know women and men have 'connected the dots' given his circumstances and ours, But it is too early to share with you it,
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Integrum Consulting - Strona Główna » Pozwolenia zintegrowane Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: